The decision to purchase this property, just makes so much sense, and here are just a few of the reasons why …
1. Great City. Gisborne, it’s arguably one of the best places in New Zealand. A safe, remotely secluded slice of paradise;
2. Awesome Location. Inner Kaiti a sought after suburb surrounded by well-loved homes in a pretty tree-lined street, with awesome schools and shopping facilities all nearby, including Pharmacy, Doctor’s Rooms, and the Bus Stop even;
3. Age of home. 1960s weatherboard. This is the age of home we all love. Solid, sturdy and robust, and brimming with potential for easy cosmetic enhancements and renovations as your budget permits.
4. Opportunity. Move in ready and available now, whether you buy for your family or as an investment and hold long term: it really will be a win-win for you.
5. Family Security. Home ownership is the best; there is nothing like the security of knowing your family will always have a place to call HOME. Your mortgage payments will most likely be less than rent. This could be the time you have been waiting for. Talk to your mortgage broker/bank now, and check out your Kiwisaver and the additional Home Start Grant to help out with your deposit.
OH, and P.S: since photos/video the interior dwelling has had walls and ceilings refreshed with a repaint [excl. Laundry and bathroom] – BONUS.
This IS THE ONE for you to kick start your property journey !
Txt or call Tracy for the Property Information Pack #savvy.
• House size: 102m2 – 1960s
• Rates: $2,967.76
• 2017 RV: $262,000
• Land size: Fee-Simple 700m2
• Insulated: Ceilings [pink-batts]
• Rental Appraisal at $460-$480 pw.
NB: Master bedroom not photographed – but check out the video. It is a big bedroom sitting at the front of the property capturing lovely afternoon sun.
TENDER [unless sold prior] 12pm Wednesday 27th May 2020
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion. If this situation arises, all registered interested buyers will be notified.
- Address: 8 Seymour Road,
- Area: Inner Kaiti
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2255649
- Property Size: 102 m²
- Property Lot Size: 700 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1