NOW CLOSING TUESDAY 16th JUNE @ 4:30PM.
The Perfect 10 !… If your checklist includes the following – get SUPER EXCITED because 68 Abbott Street, Te Hapara, offers so much for your family. So, grab your pen to tick, tick, tick AND, let’s get straight to the point … # floor plan of this property is available under photos.
1. Move in ready
2. Stylish brand new kitchen and bathroom
3. Sunny, warm and deceptively spacious
4. Super big bedrooms
5. Excellent heating solutions [insulated top and bottom, wood-fire, HRV, air conditioning]
6. Over ¼ acre easy care section @ 1032m2
7. Private rear site and fully fenced
8. Garaging, garden sheds, outdoor storage options
9. Heaps of off-street parking for the extra vehicles
10. Close to Schools and Shops in a convenient growing Te Hapara location
Interest rates are so low, peace of mind and stability when you own your own property is imperative for your family; so don’t say we should have it, we could have – DO IT ! For your property information pack txt your deetz and #10 to TracyB and we can get the ball rolling on your home ownership dreams.
• House size: 120m2 – 1960s
• Rates: $2,929.29
• 2017 RV: $233,000
• Rental Assessment – $460-$480pw.
TENDER NOW CLOSING 4:30pm Tuesday 16th June 2020
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion. If this situation arises, all registered interested buyers will be notified. If you have interest about buying this property, be sure to register your interest with our Agency to ensure you are kept fully informed throughout the campaign.
- Address: 68 Abbott Street,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2348812
- Property Size: 120 m²
- Property Lot Size: 1032 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Garage