I’m a local girl, [“the trucking” Sargent family], and am married to Trevor Bristowe, also a local from Te Araroa. Together we now operate our business which you know as Tracy Real Estate. We have a son, Mercy … who hopefully, one day, will also work along-side us.
Prior to real estate I am proud to say I worked as a legal executive at a local law firm. Their highly skilled team, over my 16 years, afforded me an excellent background to contract law; which I now find hugely beneficial to my clients.
In 2004 I started my real estate career. Prior to launching my Independent Agency in 2013 – I had 10 years previous experience working for two large franchise companies. In both those franchise companies I was a top performer.
Since opening the Pink Doors @ Tracy Real Estate, I have personally negotiated and sold nearly $100 MILLION DOLLARS worth of Gisborne real estate. I am really proud of that; and look forward to helping many more sellers and buyers.
I have worked in both buyers’ and sellers’ markets. I hold the highest Real Estate qualification as prescribed by the Real Estate Institute of NZ that of a Licensed Agent, which means I am qualified to own and operate my own Real Estate Agency.
- The longevity of my business is reliant on excellent referrals and recommendations which means I am highly accountable.
- I am extremely knowledgeable, professional and approachable.
- You can trust, and rely on me, to work hard for you, advise and guide you . . acting in your best interests at all times; whether buying or selling.
- I know the local market, and what needs to be done to sell property; and I close real estate deals personally – when you list with Tracy Real Estate you work directly with me, the owner.
Talk with Tracy further . . . let’s work together to create a truly creative solution to get your property sold!
Smart Little fee – let’s talk!
- Current owner operator of Tracy Real Estate
- I know contract law, I am thorough and strategic; I know that when I prepare a contract, it is legally binding and enforceable. All clauses I include in my Contracts are for the Seller’s Benefit
- Yearly: Verifiable and non-verifiable annual professional training pursuant to the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
- 2014 Auctioneer Course – REINZ
- October 2012 started operation as Tracy Real Estate
- October 2012: Associate Member Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ)
- August 2012: National Diploma in Real Estate (Full Agent Status)
- May 2012: National Certificate in Branch Manager
- August 2010: National Certificate (Salesperson – Level 4)
- November 2009: Certificate of competence (Risk Management 101)
- August 2004: National Salesperson Certificate
- 1996: New Zealand Law Society Qualification (Legal Executive)
- 2012 to current day Tracy Real Estate Independent Real Estate Agency
- New Zealand Best Salesperson – settled sales LJ Hooker, 2nd Quarter 2012 (12th)
- May 2012: Status as LJ Hooker Captains Club Member for sales performance
- December 2011: High achiever recognition LJ Hooker, Gisborne
- July 2011: High achiever recognition LJ Hooker, Gisborne
- 2009-2010: Top performer Walker Real Estate, Gisborne
- July 2007: Ray White Group – Highest generated volume of sales Central North Island
- 2006, 2007, 2008: Nationally recognised within Ray White Group as top performer – Premier Member