Welcome to Tracy’s place… Think PINK!
Being a boutique agency doesn’t mean SMALL! In fact, since I opened my business in 2013, I’ve sold more than one hundred and sixty million dollars ($160,000,000) worth of real estate. Now that’s a lot of negotiating and successfully closing deals; AND, that’s increasing every day doing what I do best; Marketing, Negotiating and Selling houses. What drives me … It’s the RESULTS and SUCCESS for my clients and knowing I have operated with good faith within all my transactions, and with strong ethics – a great reputation naturally follows. If you’ve got one house too many, and want to sell, I’ll do everything in my power to help you succeed. And here’s how I do that:
When you list with Tracy Real Estate, you get Tracy. It’s personal!
I don’t pass you onto another salesperson who may not value your property as much as you and I do. I’m personally involved from start to finish; I will know your property like the back of my hand, and will ensure that the buyer knows all the special attributes of your property, and why it is just perfect for them.
Real estate and law – an unbeatable combination!
Before I started in real estate over 15 years ago, I worked for 16 years as a Legal Executive. I create contracts that are rigorous, robust and reliable – there are no ghastly surprises. I hold the highest qualification in the Real Estate Industry; I am not only a licensed salesperson, I am an Agent … skill, knowledge and expertise that has taken years of specialised training to achieve the requisite qualification to work independently under my own Brand.
Lower fees – the Smart Little Fee
It’s a maximum fee of 3.25% [plus gst] up to $400,000 and 1.25% thereafter * [minimum fee is $8,000 plus gst for transactions $250,000 and under].
There’s no standard $500 administration fee, either : AND what every Seller wants to hear …. the Smart Little Fee is inclusive of marketing costs up to $1,500 so no surprises there !
The Smart Little Fee is a one-cost fee, and includes a marketing budget of up to $1,500 to ensure your property is exposed to the largest buyer pool possible.
Freedom and flexibility!
There’s no “one size fits all” here – you and your property get a tailored marketing package that suits your needs. And if things change along the way, we adapt the programme to work best for you.
So, are you ready to THINK PINK?
Knowledge and skill
But don’t just take my word for it. Ask around, and read some comments from people who recently decided to THINK PINK. Tracy Bristowe
- 2012 to current day; Tracy Real Estate Independent Real Estate Agency
- New Zealand Best Salesperson – settled sales LJ Hooker, 2nd Quarter 2012 (12th)
- May 2012: Status as LJ Hooker Captains Club Member for sales performance
- December 2011: High achiever recognition LJ Hooker, Gisborne
- July 2011: High achiever recognition LJ Hooker, Gisborne
- 2009-2010: Top performer Walker Real Estate, Gisborne
- July 2007: Ray White Group – Highest generated volume of sales Central North Island
- 2006, 2007, 2008: Nationally recognised within Ray White Group as top performer – Premier Member
- Current Owner of Tracy Real Estate
- I know contract law, I am thorough and strategic; I know that when I prepare a contract, it is legally binding and enforceable. All clauses I included in my Contracts are for the Sellers’ Benefit
- Yearly; Verifiable and Non-Verifiable annual professional training pursuant to the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
- 2014: Auctioneer Course – REINZ
- October 2012: started operating independently as Tracy Real Estate
- October 2012: Associate Member of Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ)
- August 2012: National Diploma in Real Estate (Full Agent Status)
- May 2012: National Certificate in Real Estate (Branch Manager)
- August 2010: National Certificate (Salesperson – Level 4)
- November 2009: Certificate of Competence (Risk Management 101)
- August 2004: National Salesperson Certificate
- 1996: New Zealand Law Society Qualification (Legal Executive)