Your search results
To ensure an accurate realistic market indication, I promise to NOT tell you what you “WANT TO HEAR”, but give you the true facts, based on actual sold comparable properties, and then, let’s see if we can exceed the most likely SELLING RANGE, with a no price campaign; and then make you SMILE. I will need to …
- Attend at the property and meet with you (I like to take as long as necessary, however generally you should allow 30 minutes of your time at the first meeting).
- Research all the recent sales comparable to your property.
- Research all the properties currently listed for sale that I consider will be in competition to your property.
- Consider the likely buyer pool and target market.
- Consider current market conditions.
- Advise recommended marketing campaign and recommended pre-market preparation.
- Prepare a written report with a realistic indication based on the condition and size of your property.
- Appraisal ranges should not have a $50,000 range – ideally $20,000 would be more accurate in helping with current market values.
- I will always adhere to the guidelines set by the REAA including in regards to written accurate fact based market indications.
I will be more focused on the best process of marketing and negotiating the sale of your property to secure a premium, rather than SETTING A PRICE at the outset before we have found the RIGHT BUYER…when a buyer falls in love you never know what they will pay !
If you would to talk with me, and have an current market appraisal [obligation free] completed on your property just let me know; I would love to hear from you.
A: 121 Ormond Road, Gisborne, 4010
E : email@example.com
M: 027 553 5360
Office : 06 929 1933