Now closing Wednesday 3pm 28th July – The Family Favourite …
Stop the search – call the Bank, sort the Kiwisaver – I have found the home you’ve been waiting for.
Whether it’s a super-sized section your family is after, the outlook over to the Golf Course, close proximity to Schools, or the quick hop, skip and a jump over to Rugby Park … talk about something for everyone @ Number 71.
Families will absolutely love this one. Here’s all you want to know :
• Built in the 1970’s – easy peasy insurance compliance right here;
• Super spacious 120m2 in floorsize with generous living areas;
• Heaps of storage, and all three bedrooms have inbuilt dressers and double wardrobes;
• Positioned perfectly to enjoy awesome afternoon sun;
• Heat-pump, insulated ceilings and underfloor;
• Modification of the original garage makes for an awesome outdoor he/she or teen cave [with w/c] or convert back;
• The section; it’s a whopping 1323m2 ! ;
• No need to buy your own fruit – there’s mandarins, oranges, lemons, walnuts, feijoas;
• Your winter pool project is just waiting here to be spruced up, and rejuvenated for the coming Summer months;
AND, the mega attraction for home buyers, for sale by Tender, so, conditional offers are welcome – YAY for you. Opps, I forgot to say, no waiting to move in either, with new plans locked and loaded settlement date can definitely be much sooner than later.
See you at the openhome #excitedforyou.
2020 RV: $494,000
Rental Appraisal: $550 – $570 p/w
Tender: Closing 3pm Wednesday 28th July 2021
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion.
- Address: 71 Chalmers Road,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2916788
- Property Size: 120 m²
- Property Lot Size: 1323 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- 2 Toilet