Say Hello to ‘opportunity’. You have just discovered a home-sweet-home; multi-use gem with passive income to boost your financial security.
It’s time to think outside the square … with a bonanza of ideas to assess:
* Live in one, rent out the other.
* The front, listed for the past 15 years via holiday homes accommodation, or maybe expand to include both?
* Dual income stream [both self contained] (estimated annual income $50,000 !)
* Extended family – no problem! OR
* Easily convert back to one big family home.
[go to www.tracyrealestate.co.nz to view 2 x 3D Virtual Tours and 2 x FloorPlans]
Located in one of Gisborne’s prime residential suburbs, within easy walking distance to the CBD, Harbour, Cafes & Restaurants, Anzac Park, Rivers, and moments away from the walkway to the city Beaches. And, for those with younger children, zoned for sought after Central School.
Whether you are looking to nest or invest, 6 Iranui Road will enable you to create a lifestyle that works for you, with the added bonus of generating some wealth. Call Tracy today to chat.
Rates: $ 3,327.98
2020 RV: $ 591,000
- Address: 6 Iranui Road,
- Area: Inner Kaiti
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2938123
- Property Size: 177 m²
- Property Lot Size: 759 m²
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- 2 Garage