ENTRY LEVEL – VALUE PACKED – [urgently contact Tracy if you have interest] Tender closing 12noon Fri 14.02.2020.
Too many benefits of note with this one, so let’s just list ALL the reasons this starter home represents exceptional buying for young Kiwisaver Buyers :
• 1980’s, hardiplank – means easier long-term low maintenance;
• Aluminum joinery and it’s double glazing – I know !;
• Wood fire with wetback ;
• AND, solar hot water, image how low you could get your power bill ?;
• Not to mention, insulated ceilings, heat transfer system and HRV;
• Your big lounge overlooks your section which is sprinkled with a variety of sweet fruit trees;
• 3 good size bedrooms;
• Bath and shower, roomy laundry and the all-important, separate w/c;
• Garage for the vehicle, and extra garden sheds to boot;
Get onto the property ladder with a home that still has room to add value … 239 Crawford Road really is ticking all the boxes.
The other super cool aspect of this classic Kiwi ¼ acre is the position. Set back off Wainui Road on a corner site, you have the feeling of a relaxed rural outlook without neighbours looking straight into your home; and location is pretty convenient too. Only moments away from the Kaiti Mall for all you daily needs, London Street Fish n Chips [best in G-Town], Child Care Centre, so many schools within walking distance and of course, town isn’t too far away either, and really, on the direct Bus route proximity to everywhere is easy-as.
Crunch your numbers, call your Bank manager, and let’s do this it’s time you seized the home- ownership dream.
Txt or call TracyB for the Property Information Pack #ValuePacked.
• House size: 111m2
• Rates: $ 2,826.06
• 2017 RV: $188,000
• Land size: Fee-Simple 1095m2
• Independent Rental Appraisal: $420 – $440 per week
TENDER [unless sold prior] 12noon Friday 14th February 2020.
- Address: 239 Crawford Road
- Area: Kaiti
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2206561
- Property Size: 111 m²
- Property Lot Size: 1095 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1