Now closing 4pm Thursday 26th November … It’s SIMPLY STUNNING with all that is on offer here … semi-rural aspect, location, position and size ! This is a multi-faceted executive home that has something for everyone. Secretly tucked away, #149 promises a private family sanctuary only moments from the city.
With so many attributes; here is what you need to know :
Spacious, your family home is spread-out @ 260m2;
• Dual living zones with family sized open plan living and adjoined separate lounge or media room;
• Perfectly seamless indoor / outdoor living to your rural backdrop overlooking the Waimata River [ in fact, if you love water sports, how convenient is that ];
• Fully fenced salt water infinity pool;
• For the cooler months, outdoor entertaining is still a breeze with the covered in cabana area;
• Generous double garage with the all-important internal access;
• Ample off-road parking for the visiting vehicles, camper or boat, trailer and alike;
Options aplenty; with the real extra bonus’s; the ancillary two room self-contained accommodation. The solution for guests, extended family, or if the idea of a supplementary income appeals. And, an adjoined 50m2 second garage/workshop provides so much scope for all the “extras and toys”; or an excellent opportunity for those that work from home and need their own space.
Right about now, you know all your dreams are about to come true, so live for today; this is a home where you will feel like you are on holiday all year round.
The family oasis you have been waiting for is now a reality and perfectly timed for an amazing 2020 Christmas Day !
2017 RV: $735,000
TENDER – now closing 4pm Thursday 26th November 2020
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion.
- Address: 149 Riverside Road,
- Area: Whataupoko
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2577537
- Property Size: 260 m²
- Property Lot Size: 1741 m²
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- 4 Garage