Brick and Aluminium is easy-breezy with no worries here, AND this one is ticking boxes all day long, with maintenance cut right down to size :
• Built – 2008
• Heating – HRV and air conditioning
• Insulation – Ceiling and walls [concrete floor]
• Electricity Certificate of Compliance – got that
• Concrete drive – no need to be replacing gravel or weed-spraying
• Garage permit – definitely
• Compact section @ 523m2 – large enough for sure, but not too big to maintain
• Fully fenced – just add a gate and the pets and children are safe and secure
• Private back section – and yes fee-simple
• Location – 11A Kelvin Street, Inner Kaiti – a quiet cul-de-sac neighbourhood close to Schools and Shops
This is a property that caters for small families, busy couples, those downsizing, or needing a lock up and leave.
For quality investors looking for a no-fuss addition to boost their portfolio this one is ideal, and the existing tenant would be delighted to remain.
Homeowner or Investor … this one needs minimal care, and practically takes care of itself so lock it in, sensible savvy buying is right here !
Rates: $ 3,083.55
Rental: $440-$460 per week
TENDER [unless sold prior] 12noon Wednesday 16th December 2020
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion.
- Address: 11A Kelvin Street,
- Area: Inner Kaiti
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2588038
- Property Size: 86 m²
- Property Lot Size: 523 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1