Young families get super excited. This has been an amazing first home for my Sellers and their girls have loved it; and your family will too. These are the many reasons why:
1. All the hard work has been done – you simply have to move in and start enjoying;
2. Open plan living, with ample space for your big family furniture;
3. Updated kitchen overlooks the backyard, and your bathroom is fresh and sparkly;
4. Option of 3 bedrooms plus office, or 4 if you prefer;
5. New wood-burner, air conditioning, insulated ceilings and underfloor;
6. Hardiplank and aluminium joinery makes for easier long term maintenance;
7. Double garage and loads of off-road parking;
8. Fully fenced safe back-section with plenty of space for the young ones to play.
A.N.D, Te Hapara – just such a neat neighbourhood with schools, shops and sporting facilities within walking distance, talk about a convenient family location.
As this family steps up the property ladder, be sure to secure this exceptional home ownership opportunity. There isn’t much more you could want really, so txt or call Tracy with your deetz for your information pack #SoEasy.
• House size: 121m2
• Rates: $2,989.04
• 2017 RV: $268,000
• Land size: Fee-Simple 837m2
• Woodfire, Insulation Ceilings and Underfloor
• Fair Market Rent Appraisal -$480 – $500 per week.
- Address: A/720 Aberdeen Road,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2282522
- Property Size: 121 m²
- Property Lot Size: 837 m²
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Garage