1990s and AFFORDABLE – It’s a whole new ball game with what is locally known as the “Orange Grove Complex”, so make sure to read on.
Downsizing your home, and you want to be mortgage free, or are looking for a reliable lock up and leave, this is a cost-effective solution for those that need a warm, sunny, safe home while still allowing extra cash in the bank for those rainy days.
Townhouse 25 definitely deserves your attention.
• Stand alone.
• Large sunny open plan living.
• Two roomy bedrooms both with good storage.
• This unit has its own laundry, and bathroom facilities are age friendly if needed.
• Adjoined carport.
• Brick and built in the 1990s.
• Entry level age to this lifestyle complex is 55 +.
• And, when you sell there is no extra cost like an “exit” or “deferred management” fee.
• Protecting everyone’s quiet enjoyment, this property is not suitable for investment purposes.
For those 55+, whether [semi] retirees or still working, this represented a modest budget without compromise on comfort. Independence, yet surrounded by like-minded neighbours – this lifestyle home is fully equipped for all your needs.
Pop along to view, you will be very surprised at all that is on offer here.
- Address: 25/549 Childers Road,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX3329239
- Property Size: 90 m²
- Property Lot Size:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1