RESERVE YOUR TIME TO VIEW … One-In, One-Out inspections will immediately be available once we know the guidelines of how Real Estate property viewings in NZ will operate post the Level 4 update on 23 April 2020. If you have interest register now for viewing updates so you don’t miss out. In the interim check out my “on the fly” Lockdown videos.
Sturdy, Solid and Sound – BUILT-TO-LAST – yes it’s a timeless ‘50s classic; brimming with the characteristics of an era that all home owners love.
Fast Five Facts that come to mind when appreciating all 10 Bulli Street offers you :
• Immaculate – my seller is the second owner, and has lived here for almost 60 years;
• Maintained – repainted within the last 2 years, and the roof / spouting all well cared for too;
• Warm – Wood fire, Air Conditioning, insulated ceilings, underfloor and; the walls too !
• Location – family friendly Riverdale;
• Potential – plenty of scope with untapped opportunity for you to discover [native timberwork throughout].
The section is neat too, well established, with lots of room for the kiddies and four legged friends to play.
Buy with confidence, safe in the knowledge that your new home was built when workmanship was all about quality and longevity.
Txt or call TracyB for the Property Information Pack #SoGood.
• House size: 100m2
• Rates: $3,020.56
• 2017 RV: $286,000
• Land size: Fee-Simple 812m2
• Wood Fire and Air Conditioning
• Rental Appraisal $470-$480 per week
- Address: 10 Bulli Street,
- Area: Riverdale
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2255908
- Property Size: 100 m²
- Property Lot Size: 812 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1