Given NZ level 4 lock-down. I will be uploading videos to each of property on www.tracyrealestate.co.nz, and whilst I appreciate I am no videographer given the urgency of timeline I had to work within, they will hopefully provide a casual walk through of the property. Call, text or email me for assistance. Take care over the enforced break.
TICK, TICK, TICK – 76 Valley Road has it all going on for young first home buyers. Hit up your mortgage broker and check out your Kiwisaver and HomeStart Grant(s), this is the perfect home for young couples and families wanting a solid start on the property ladder.
• FOUR bedrooms – yes a room for everyone;
• Dual open plan roomy living zones – just so versatile;
• 1970s – durable long term maintenance;
• Room to continue to add value – winning on those capital gains !
• Carport and a good size double garage;
• Easy care section with sunny outdoor living to soak up that Gizzy heat.
A neat home in family friendly Mangapapa. My Sellers’ have loved living here, but an exciting change in plans means it’s time to hand their home over to another lucky family – let it be YOU !
Conditional Kiwisaver buyers are welcomed, with flexibility on payment of deposit so don ‘t say you should have, you could have, grab this opportunity with both hands … you won’t regret home ownership.
Txt or call TracyB for the Property Information Pack.
• House size: 110m2
• Rates: $ 2,881.46
• 2017 RV: $223,000
• Land size: Fee-Simple 634m2
• Insulated ceilings and underfloor
• Wood fire, and heat transfer system
• Rental Appraisal $420 -$440 per week
- Address: 76 Valley Road
- Area: Mangapapa
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2240067
- Property Size: 110 m²
- Property Lot Size: 634 m²
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Garage