Welcome Home to this fantastic collaboration of a classic 1920s bungalow brimming with that old-world charm, perfectly enhanced with a splash of modern boho panache. No. 35 is well omn trend for you and really is, Magic on Muir.
Because you’re excited and keen to view A.S.A.P; let’s keep it simple, and get straight to the important points:
– Do you love a modern kitchen – well this one does not disappoint, it’s … amazing.
– Are you seeking a funky bathroom – here you have dual options, with the cutest bathtub.
– Is open plan family living your preference – another box ticked.
– Wanting a bright and sunny home – the position here is just right.
– Year round outdoor entertaining high on your list – yes, got that too.
– Awesome backyard a must have – fully fenced, with over a dozen mature fruit trees; how “Kiwiana” is that.
– The all-important garage/workshop with all the extra outbuildings completes the ‘wish list’.
– Suburb important – well family friendly and right in the heart of Te Hapara.
– And, to cap it off – a full exterior repaint.
This is the place with the feel-good factor, that’s ready for you to call HOME! Get in contact with Tracy to arrange your personal inspection, or make sure to pop along to the advertised open home.
2020 RV: $406,000
Market Rent: $640 -$660 p/w
- Address: 35 Muir Street,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX3359731
- Property Size: 103 m²
- Property Lot Size: 849 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2