First home buyers, this is the kind of property you can easily Spruce Up, Polish Up and make this house your HOME.
Here’s the list of all the fabulous reasons why young first home buyers should be getting along to secure this starter home :
• It’s four bedrooms;
• Open plan family living;
• The kitchen has been updated;
• Bathroom – has all the basics just needs a little love;
• 1970s build;
• Mangapapa family friendly location;
• Garage/workshop and separate carport space;
• Fully fenced section ready and waiting for children and pets;
• Tender … the perfect process for those buyers with due diligence conditions needed to 100% finalise your finance approval.
Remember, never judge a book by it’s cover. First impressions can be deceptive, the real beauty is what’s unseen.
Really, all the boxes for a sensible purchase are nicely ticked with this starter home, a little T.L.C and everything you need is right here @ #28.
2020 RV: $422,000
Rental Appraisal: $530-$550 pw
Viewings: OpenHome or By pre-arranged appointment
- Address: 28 Mary Street,
- Area: Mangapapa
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2890306
- Property Size: 100 m²
- Property Lot Size: 632 m²
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1