***TENDER NOW CLOSED – UNDER CONTRACT [CALL TRACY FOR INFO]***
Red Hot Alert to first home buyers, and investors. This one’s a quick easy decision, and vacant possession means it’s available now; so, you can take over ownership whenever it works for you.
The painter’s given the interior a fabulous freshened up, followed by the flooring experts so you now have the benefit of a tidy, warm, sunny home that is nice and sparkling.
There are more benefits of specific note to mention in addition to the fact that these Sellers wanted to present a home that’s instantly comfortable for the incoming owner:
• Construction. A typical ex-state, trusty weatherboard, concrete tile roof and native timberwork throughout. Proven over time to be ‘sturdy as’.
• Location. Positioned in a growing neighbourhood for young families, with Te Hapara School an easy walking distance for the daily pick-up.
• Garaging. Bigger than the standard garage this one is a generous double/workshop, and plenty big enough for both vehicles, or given all the off-road parking, repurpose as a massive ‘he/she’ cave!
• Bedrooms. All three are of a good size which is perfect if children need to share.
• Lounge. It’s larger than the norm with this age of home, and with a wood burner it will be the place to snuggle down as a family in the winter months.
Home Buyers, you will be relieved to know this property is for sale by Tender which enables ALL offers subject to Kiwisaver, Registered Valuations, Finance etc are welcomed – so don’t delay call TracyB today.
2020 RV: $382,000
Market Rent: $550-$570 p/w
- Address: 20 Churchill Crescent,
- Area: Te Hapara
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX3269533
- Property Size: 95 m²
- Property Lot Size: 797 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Garage
- Fully Fenced