Welcome to No. 2 Anzac Court, where living is simple and just so very easy. A perfect solution for those seeking a low maintenance brick home in a fabulous central location. This is lifestyle living at its best, especially when you can leave the keys at home and walk to town and the local beaches.
Nestled back from the street and positioned to provide a discrete vantage point from your lounge, you can peacefully observe neighbourhood activity from the security and comfort of home. And, if sun is high on your ‘dream list’; get ready for lazy afternoons – the sun streams in! This is a spacious, light and bright home that’s sure to make you happy.
The added advantage of this gem is the flat section, it’s just the right size for those that like to potter in the garden, have small pets, and provides ample parking for the camper or maybe a boat.
Other points of note :
– Double main bedroom with the very practical “Jack and Jill bathroom”, and walk-in-robe
– The 2nd bedroom is a generous size too
– Ample storage and separate laundry
– Garage with internal access
– Well insulated with air conditioning for both hotter and cooler months
– Ownership is all yours [Fee-Simple/Cross-Lease Title], so no addition levies or expenses.
Pick up the phone to view, or pop along to the advertised homes. Fixed Priced for your buying confidence, and we are open to all offers now; so let’s chat.
2020 RV: $490,000
Rental Appraisal: $510-$530 pw
- Address: 2 Anzac Court,
- Area: Gisborne Central
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Property Id: RX3374329
- Property Size: 120 m²
- Property Lot Size:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1