Tender now closing 4pm Monday 31st August 2020.
The Family Home – WOW – 60 years; the pride of ownership is immediately apparent from curbside. Not only has this home been very well loved, it has been meticulously cared for and maintained.
There are a lot of benefits to your family to know about this property, and here are the fast five facts:
• LOCATION: Moments from City Central [just over a kilometre in fact], with the restaurants at the Wharf, and Anzac Park also only a short stroll away.
• NEIGHBOURHOOD: quietly tucked away in a family friendly cul-de-sac with a beautiful outlook from your front step to the surrounds.
• LOW MAINTENANCE: Classic quality workmanship of the ’60s, subsequently enhanced with aluminium joinery, and solid brick to ensure future-proofing, long term easy-care.
• SPACIOUS: Updated and expanded over the years as the family has grown, this home has plenty of living space for the whole family.
• SCHOOLING: Zoned for highly sought after Central School, and moments away from Ilminister, Te Wharau and Kaiti Primary School – the choice is yours in regards to those options.
Add to that, a perfectly established sprawling backyard with raised veggie beds and a handy glasshouse for the avid gardener; this really is a home wonderfully suited for families, or those just looking for a very special place to call home, in a prime location of Gisborne.
Very careful, original owners, ensures the buying decision with your next home, will be an easy one with 13 Tukura Road. Call to view, or see you at the advertised openhomes.
• Extras : Office/Hobbie room and an adjoined carport too
• Heating : Insulated in Ceilings, Woodfire and Air Conditioning [heat transfer from lounge to master bedroom]
• 2017 RV: $338,000
• Rates: $3,279.50
• Rent appraised @ $580 – $600p/w
TENDER [unless sold prior] 4pm Monday 31st August 2020
The vendor reserves the right to enter into any contract for sale prior to close of tender date, or vary the published tender date, at their discretion. If this situation arises, all registered interested buyers will be notified.
- Address: 13 Tukura Road,
- Area: Inner Kaiti
- State/Country: Gisborne/NZ
- Zip: 4010
- Property Id: RX2478486
- Property Size: 140 m²
- Property Lot Size: 809 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- 2 Garage