To ensure an accurate realistic market indication, I will:
- Attend at the property and meet with you (I like to take as long as necessary, however generally you should allow 30 minutes of your time at the first meeting).
- Research all the recent sales comparable to your property.
- Research all the properties currently listed for sale that I consider will be in competition to your property.
- Consider the likely buyer pool and target market.
- Consider current market conditions.
- Advise recommended marketing campaign and recommended pre-market preparation.
- Prepare a written report with a realistic indication based on the condition and size of your property.
- Appraisal ranges should not have a $50,000 range – ideally $20,000 would be more accurate in helping with current market values.
- I will always adhere to the guidelines set by the REAA including in regards to written accurate fact based market indications.
Click here to request a realistic fair (obligation free) market appraisal or text 027 553 5360, phone 06 929 1933.